It doesn’t cost a thing to list items on Givvet, and you get paid immediately after your product is sold.
Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON GIVVET
Join a marketplace where nearly one million+ buyers in India shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on Givvet with just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Givvet Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your store online
Receive orders and start selling with us
- Once you register and start uploading products on Givvet, it will be available to millions of shoppers.
Package and ship with ease
- Once You start receiving order, pack and ship it with shipping label
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive payments in your Account hassle-free once order gets shipped
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A community of more than one million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
We process payments with Givvet accounts, an external payments platform that allows you to process transactions with a variety of payment methods. Funds from sales on Givvet will be deposited directly into your account.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Givvet
How do fees work on Givvet?
Joining and starting a shop on Givvet is free. There are two basic selling fees: a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It doesn’t cost penny to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is 0% commission fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs).
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Givvet. Create an Givvet account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing account), for transfer of funds from Givvet after sale of your product.
How do I get paid?
Funds from product sales on Givvet will be deposited into your registered account. We encourage sellers to use a Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have to register with Givvet via call or email by the contact provided in the website or follow the registration method mentioned above. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Givvet?
Givvet provides a marketplace for sellers, Manufactures crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.